Sunday, April 8, 2012

Welcome!

So, this is my blog. Since it's my blog, I am choosing to skip over the conventional "first post" awkwardness. 

I like black tea, so I'm going to be blackteabunny. I wanted teabunny but that was taken, so. I don't get that, obviously. I like boba, I like food, I like taking pictures of food...


I love to draw, read, write, and edit photos. I was inspired to begin blogging because... well, selfishly, I'd like people to read my thoughts and just simply get to know people better. I'm in training to become an early childhood teacher, so you'll get a few stories of my students (with their names changed, of course!).

I've heard I'm caustic; I believe I'm blunt. I know I'm lazy... which is why I'm ending this post early. I'm not going to say anything else, though, because you can make up your own opinion about me.

I've nothing else to say right now, so here's a picture of my family dog:





It's about one year old, but he's about the same size and hasn't really changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment